Here is a little table topper I put together from some squares that were left over from another project.
I have been reading about sewing the binding down on the machine so I decided to give it a try.
I used my walking foot and found my visibility somewhat limited. Two of the corners look pretty good the other two, not too bad but could be better. I just did a plain top stitch. I think I will try this again on a baby quilt or one for a child where you want it to be really secure. I will probably use one of the decorative stitches that is available on my machine.
I did find out that if you hit an awl your machine needle will break and you will have to fish it out of the bobbin area. The solution is to keep closer watch of where your awl is. I used Bottom Line thread by Superior. It blends really well with the fabric.